Thursday, September 22, 2016

PBL blog post

These is my pbl. It was hard to make and it toke a long time but I finished it that's the good thing.
New Piskel (4).gifNew Piskel (2).gif

I also had to do a reflection about it here it is:
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Archery


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
New Piskel (4).gifNew Piskel (2).gif
Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was making my GIF because it was really fun to do but i think I could do better


  • The most challenging thing about my project was to make my GIF because I keep deleting it


  • The main skill I got better at was perseverance I got better at it by keeping to make my GIF


  • Something interesting I learnt was that archery is really old


  • What I would most like to change about my project is the two gifs because I what to make them one GIF


  • I would like to do my next PBL about Minecraft


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
My managing distractions muscle. I used it by ignoring people asking me why are you on piskel
My absorptions muscle i used it by being absorbed in my work
My planning muscle i used it by planning my gif


Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.




2 comments:

  1. Wow Zane you have really done a great Olympic project this is the best blog post i have ever seen you do and it soooo awesome
    keep up the good:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Zane i am very prowled of you

    ReplyDelete