Friday, August 28, 2015

JT Biography

  • I am blogging these because I think I did amazing work on it.
  • I learned about Jeff Thomson



WALT communicate and inform the reader effectively

Purpose: to inform
Text type: Biography
Success Criteria (based on Kidspeak progressions)
beginning, middle and end (structure)
topic words (vocabulary)
different sentence beginnings (sentence formation)
added detail to my ideas (content and ideas)
punctuation that helps the reader (punctuation)
use punctuation correctly

Jeff Thomson

Jeff Thomson is an artist he makes statues out of corrugated iron.He made the elephant at the Auckland zoo entry and a giant gumboot.Did you know that Jeff Thomson is Iron man of NZ (not super hero Iron man)?

In his childhood he just what to be a great artist I know that because he built an amazing cardboard house when he was young.

When he was at school he had  dyslexia  (Means not good at writing or reading)so he did art instead.

I think Jeff Thomson achievement or goal is to make stachus around the world.I wonder what kind of statues would be around made by Jeff Thomson do you?

Jeff Thomson is important because he make stuff to celebrate like the grand opening of Auckland zoo he built a huge elephant statue.











No comments:

Post a Comment